Saya pengguna dari Tiongkok daratan. Bagaimana cara menjalankan hak subjek data saya?
If you reside in mainland China, you can find helpful information relating to personal information protection such as deleting your account and access or modifying personal information in this article. If you have more questions about personal information protection, please email us.
How do I delete my account?
If you need to delete your Airbnb account:
- Click Manage your data
- Click Request to delete your account
- Follow the instructions to delete your account
You may not be able to complete the deletion of your account if:
- Your account was created in the last 30 days
- Your account information was changed, such as password, phone number, email address, or verification method in the last 30 days
- You’re a guest and you have an upcoming trip, unpaid trip, or outstanding refund
- You’re a host and you currently have an unpaid trip or trip for which your guest has not checked in, a pending review period for your listing, an outstanding refund, or an active listing available for booking
- You have unused travel credits
Please note that unless otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations, your account and personal information will be deleted once you have your account successfully deleted. You'll need to create a new account if you want to use Airbnb again.
If you want to temporarily suspend your Airbnb account, please read How to suspend my account in which case you can reactivate it at a later date.
How to access, rectify, and delete your personal information
You can access, rectify, or delete your personal information, including full name, sex, email address, phone number, and other personal information you chose to provide to us, by following these steps:
- Go to Account > Personal info
- Make your changes and click Save
You can also request deletion of the following personal information by email:
- Personal information collected without your consent
- Personal information processed in violation of applicable laws, standards, and agreements
- We stopped operating Airbnb (in which case we'll let you know as soon as we can by reasonable means)
Upon receipt of your request, we will delete your relevant personal information as soon as possible, unless otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations or by regulatory authorities to retain.
Please note that in order to maintain the trust and safety of our community, we may need to ensure that certain personal information, such as date of birth, is authentic, accurate and cannot be changed at will. Hence, not all information you provided may be changed at any time.
If you have successfully deleted your account, your personal information will be deleted accordingly, unless otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations or by regulatory authorities to retain.
How to withdraw my consent
You may withdraw your consent to collection and processing your information.
You may exercise your right to opt out from receiving marketing emails, notifications, messages, tips or subscriptions of updates on policies and community news by logging in to your account and following these steps:
- Click the Profile icon and click Account
- Click Notifications
You may also turn off the device permissions granted to us by going to Privacy or Settings.