600 SF of space, nestled perfectly in the most sought-after Charlotte community; located in a stunning modern midrise. Your own private balcony, memory foam mattress, 50-inch HD Smart TV w/ WiFi and cable. It’s centrally located and close to just about everything, making it one of the city’s hottest neighborhoods. Self-Check-In. Parking Included for 1 vehicle.
1.5 Miles to Epicentre
1.8 Miles to Spectrum Center
1.9 Miles to NASCAR Hall of Fame
2.7 Miles to BOA Stadium
9.3 Miles to CLT airport
★BOOK DIRECTLY ★ SAVE★
★Clean (Sanitized) and ready for those traveling! (Healthcare professionals, families, corporations, etc.)
★Corporate Housing available for short term needs! For questions regarding bookings, firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE** For the safety of our guest and residents in our building, our guest are required to provide a pic of their government issued ID immediately after booking. Criminal background screening is performed. If screening comes back with unacceptable results, we have a right to cancel you reservation. (Some examples could be drug dealing, rape, murder, child molestation, or assault and battery) As a host, I am responsible for maintaining a safe environment. Minor traffic and non-violent occurrence will not prevent you from booking.
Age requirement: 21 and over to book (Strictly enforced)
Self-Check-In w/ Lock-box- You will be provided with a key fob; this will allow you to access the entire building and secure parking. Lost fobs are subject to a $125 charge. Residents do live in this building, please respect their privacy. Quiet hours are 10 pm to 8 am.
•Fully-equipped fitness center with fitness-on-demand
•Modern swimming pool with deck loungers
•Serene courtyard with fire pit and grilling stations
•Demonstration kitchen in clubhouse
•Pub-style lounge with views of Central Avenue
•Resident business center and package concierge services
•Controlled-access parking deck
•High-speed internet throughout amenity spaces
I will be available via email/phone to answer any questions or concerns you may have during your stay. I’m just a phone call/text or email away!
Check-in: 3pm or later
**unless otherwise discussed and agreed to via platform messaging.
Access to property before 3pm on check-in day is NOT permitted. Unfortunately, we don't allow early arrivals or late departures. We professionally fully clean and turn-over the property daily; That requires time to ensure it is done to our guests satisfaction.
•(1) Queen Bed: 100% Cotton Duvet covers and Bamboo 1800 series luxury bed sheets. Located upstairs. Two guest can sleep here.
•(1) Convertible Sofa: By Wade Logan (Bold, European-inspired design). Located in living room; the backs fold down making it a full size bed. One guest can sleep here.
•(1) Queen air mattress. Two guest can sleep here.
Comes fully stocked with cookware, coffee maker, silverware, bake-ware and coffee & tea.
Luxurious 100% ring spun cotton hotel quality towels. Shower Gel + Shampoo + Conditioner.
TOWELS + LINENS
Please be respectful of bed sheets and towels (normal wear & tear is expected). Makeup/foundation, face medications/creams, and tanning products will stain and/or bleach linens/towels. Makeup wipes will be provided in both the bathrooms. Unsalvageable linens/bath towels will incur a $125 fee.
WASHER + DRYER
Both are inside unit and available for guest use.
Parking is included for the duration of your stay. Parking deck is attached to building. Parking pass provided for (1) vehicle.
Fully-equipped fitness center with fitness-on-demand.
Not allowed in or around property (this also includes hookah). A fee of $125 will be charged if smoking (of any kind) occurs in the apartment.
Reference listing details
CHECK OUT PROCEDURE:
•Close and lock all windows and close blinds.
•Turn off all lights and small appliances.
•Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
•Report any damaged or missing items to your Hosts.
•PLEASE RETURN KEY TO LOCK-BOX ON DEPARTURE AND SCRAMBLE DIAL AFTER LID CLOSURE (Avoid the $125 lost key fee)
Plaza Midwood is a trendy, laid-back neighborhood known for its nightlife, with plenty of low-key dive bars and intimate music venues like Snug Harbor. There’s also a vibrant restaurant scene featuring comfort food eateries, barbecue joints, gastropubs and several popular ice-cream shops. Stores sell everything from consignment and vintage clothing to records and locally made artisan goods and jewelry.
How to spend a perfect day in Plaza Midwood:
(1) Start the day off with an energy boost at Common Market (2007 Commonwealth Ave.) Get yourself a cup of Sexy Power, Common Market’s wildly popular artisan roasted coffee with notes of deep chocolate and dark fruit.
Alternatively, you could order a homemade green juice from behind the check-out counter… you know, if you’re into that kind of thing.
(2) If you’re not hanging around to build your own breakfast sandwich/bowl/salad at Common Market — which you can do every day of the week until 11 a.m.— then you should head to Zada Jane’s Corner Café (1601 Central Ave.). You can’t miss it; it’s the bright green building on the corner of Thomas and Central with the shuffleboards out front.
The menu is full of items for vegetarians and carnivores alike. Whichever you are, we recommend trying the infamous Bunny Rancheros: two fried “Happy Eggs,” black beans, and home fries with your choice of chorizo, turkey sausage, local pork sausage or soysage— all topped with a pepperjack cheese queso sauce, guacamole, salsa verde and crema and served with warm tortillas.
Pro tip: Prefer a sweet breakfast? Try the Pinckney St. Pancakes with honey butter and syrup – AND you can order them to be gluten-free. Score.
Late morning/Early afternoon
(3) You’re bound to be full to the brim after you’re done at Zada Jane’s, so walk off your breakfast with a stroll through Midwood Park (2100 Wilhelmina Ave.). There’s plenty of shaded, grassy space to relax with a book or play frisbee, or you can check out the community garden to see what’s growing.
(4) If you’d rather work off your morning meal with a yoga class – or if you’d like to find a little Zen after you’re finished at the park — you can stop by Okra Yoga (1912 Commonwealth Ave.) for a flow that fits your fancy. Choose between an all-levels vinyasa, a Chillax Yoga Flow or any other number of class offerings.
(5) Make a quick stop at Book Buyers (1306 The Plaza), the neighborhood’s beloved used book store specializing in books about history, art and architecture, classic literature and fiction. Or pop over to the Plaza Midwood Library on the corner of Central and The Plaza, where Mecklenburg county residents can take out books and utilize tons of other resources for free.
(6) If you’re getting hungry, you can head next door to Akahana Asian Bistro (1308 The Plaza) where sushi rolls are buy one, get one free every damn day.
Not in the mood for Asian cuisine? You can check out Moo & Brew (1300 Central Ave.) for a juicy burger and a local craft beer, or stop by Dish (1220 Thomas Ave.) for some traditional Southern comfort food.
(7) Now that you’re satiated, wander through a few of Plaza Midwood’s popular shops to see what they have to offer. Visit the eclectic boutique CLTCH (1512 Central Ave.) to browse jewelry, accessories and gifts for both women and men. Stop by Gumbo Goods (1916 Commonwealth Ave.) for all things wellness, from yoga mats to essential oils and beyond. Or check out Fifteen Ten Antiques & Consignments (1510 Central Ave.) to find home décor and vintage items that are one of a kind.
(8) Taste test a few local beers at Legion Brewing (1906 Commonwealth Ave.), a Plaza Midwood brewery that adds an innovative twist to traditional German-style brewing.
Pro tip: Try the Carolina Sparkle Party with one of the “dressings” offered to turn the lip-puckeringly sour Berliner Weisse into a sweet beverage.
(9) Get ready to enjoy a hip and cozy dinner at Soul Gastrolounge (1500 Central Ave.) right in the heart of Plaza Midwood. This spot features small plates from around the world and is known for offering a variety of sushi rolls, as well as a constantly-changing cocktail list.
Pro tip: Soul doesn’t take reservations, but you can download the NoWait app to put your name on the list before you arrive.
(10) Grab post-dinner cocktails by the roaring fire at Workman’s Friend (1531 Central Ave.), an Irish gastropub boasting plenty of local and international beer to choose from, an extensive whiskey list, and a wide variety of craft cocktails.
(11) Want to go dancing and listen to some live music? Make your way to Snug Harbor (1228 Gordon St.). This local watering hole is a nautical-themed bar that hosts local and regional rock acts on a nightly basis, along with the occasional drag show.
(12) Soak up that remaining alcohol with a hearty meal at The Diamond (1901 Commonwealth Ave.) a beloved neighborhood diner with an invitingly illuminated sign right out front, which is open until 4 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays (and 11 p.m. the rest of the time). Stop by this staple neighborhood diner for Italian, Greek and Southern-inspired comfort food.
Charlotte, North Carolina, Amerika Serikat